The Twilight Series

The Twilight books are the worst books to get into unless you have the time to spend three days just reading and doing nothing else. Do not get me wrong, these books are some of the best books I have read in a long time but for the time that I read them, my life was forgotten. My house was a disaster, my child was probably more ignored then needed and I would usually forget to eat because I would loose track of time. I did not even know what day is was when I read them. I had a neighbor who had let me borrow the book while I went to the gym, but I found that I just could not get into it like I was hoping. Probably a month later I had some cash from my mother's day gift that my husband had given me and bought the first book. It took me one day to read that sucker and I found that my cousin had the other two that I immediately dived into as soon as I finished the first. I think that now I have to go and buy the other two books and keep on rereading them until the fourth book comes out to pacify my obsession.

Comments
Post a Comment