Open House and Surprise B-day
Today my parent's had their open house for their home that they bought in March and I was able to see a lot of people that I knew that I might not be able to see while I am here on vacation. It was such a good open house and I received presents that I was not expecting at all. It was good to chat with people that I practically grew up with and to stroll down memory lane. I am so glad to be here for my birthday tomorrow and to be with my sisters for the second time in my life for my birthday. That is probably the best present I could receive is to be with my family. It makes me miss Florida terribly although the weather sucks! I am excited because tomorrow we are having a birthday dinner and it will be some of my favorite foods and it will be with the whole family. Every time I had a birthday it would always be in Utah celebrated with my dad and his family. There was only one birthday that I spent here in Utah and that was my 16th birthday almost 4 years ago. That was the first birthday in Utah and his is my second. I am so glad that we came when we did.

Comments
Post a Comment