Soccer


Nathaniel has started to walk completely by himself a lot more now without holding onto anything and he has a little blue/red ball that is his favorite thing in the entire world, besides me. Just kidding. Anywho, he will follow this ball anywhere and just keep kicking it. He could kick it all day if there was enough space and he had no other demands. I need to record him doing this because it is the funniest thing I have ever seen and it is so cute to see such a little boy doing such a cool thing. Also, I have been listening to a couple of cd's that my brother-in-law let us borrow called "For All Eternity" and it is about being able to talk to your partner and understand them because we each have different love languages and I absolutely love these cd's. I highly suggest them if you are ever having problems understanding you mate. I refer to them all the time telling Victor that we should really listen to them many times a day because we would hugely benefit from them. Well, that is one of the most I have ever blogged before.

Comments

Popular Posts