High School Tag
This is a tag that I was tagged a while ago and need to get this done.
1. DID YOU DATE SOMEONE FROM YOUR SCHOOL? yes for about 1 year and a half and then a couple guys outside of high school
2.WHAT KIND OF CAR DID YOU DRIVE? I never had my own car but I learned to drive on my parents 8 passenger GMC van.
3. DID YOU PASS YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TEST YOUR FIRST TRY? I failed the eye exam the first time because I never had glasses and did not know I needed glasses but once I got glasses and went to take the test again, I passed with flying colors.
4. WHERE YOU A PARTY ANIMAL? Nope, I think the only thing I did that was bad was skip one period once.
5. WERE YOU CONSIDERED A FLIRT? Yes, but a shy flirt.
6. WERE YOU IN BAND, ORCHESTRA, OR CHOIR? Nope.
7. WERE YOU A NERD? No but I loved to read so that was the only thing I think was nerdy.
8. WERE YOU ON ANY VARSITY TEAMs? Nope.
9. DID YOU EVER GET SUSPENDED/EXPELLED? Of course not.
10. CAN YOU STILL SING THE FIGHT SONG? I don't think I ever knew it.
11. WHO WERE YOUR FAVORITE TEACHERS? My favorite teacher was my freshman English teacher, she ended up being on the bachelorette and my French teacher. My physiology teacher was funny too. Oh and I loved my chemistry teacher.
12. WHERE DID YOU SIT FOR LUNCH? In the cafeteria. Our cafeteria was in the middle of the whole school and it was an open floor plan so it was cool because everyone had the same lunch.
13. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S FULL NAME? Thomas Jefferson High School
14. WHAT IS YOUR SCHOOL'S MASCOT AND COLORS? The mascot was a dragon and the colors were blue and yellow. I thought that the mascot was the best of all the others because most of the high schools were lions or some type of cat.
15. DID YOU GO TO HOMECOMING AND WITH WHO? I went to homecoming my sophomore and junior year but did not go my senior year because I was engaged and then married and graduated early.
16. IF YOU COULD GO BACK AND DO IT AGAIN WOULD YOU? No way unless someone paid me a lot of money.
17. WHAT DO YOU REMEMBER MOST ABOUT GRADUATION? I never went to graduation because I was married and moved to Utah.
18. WHERE DID YOU GO SENIOR SKIP DAY? I already graduated by that point.
19. WERE YOU IN ANY CLUBS? I was in NHS and FBLA , SADD, Civinettes, Shanti and a couple of others I don't remember
20. HAVE YOU GAINED SOME WEIGHT SINCE THEN? Yup, that sucks.
21. WHO WAS YOUR PROM DATE? I did not go!
22. ARE YOU PLANNING ON GOING TO YOUR 10 YEAR REUNION? If I am in Florida at the time which is unlikely yeah but other wise, I am not going to go out of my way for it.
23. DID YOU HAVE A JOB IN HIGH SCHOOL? I worked at a Library and babysat.

Comments
Post a Comment