Baby Bumps & 20 Months Old

So last night Victor was able to feel the baby bumping around inside. It was so great. He wanted me to tell him when to feel it because it is not distinct kicks but just movement and it was hard to tell him because the kid was crazy. I have felt the baby for over a month and a half now and sometimes it moves so much it makes me sick. Its so cool to be able to feel the baby and be so aware of it and for me to be able to share it with Victor. With Nathaniel he only felt him when I was probably closer to 6 months distinctly. Its so wonderful to feel this baby and know that it is mine and that its our new kiddo. I will be able to have my ultrasound dah dah.... on JULY 13TH at 4PM .

Nathaniel turned 20 months yesterday! I can hardly believe it because that means in 4 months he turns 2 and then in 5 months I will be having a baby and in 6 months is Christmas. I think that is too much to have going on. Oh well, I guess that will mean supper planing.

Growth of Nathaniel:
  • He is closer to talking English or Spanish and less Chinese
  • He of course still loves balls
  • He is one of the pickiest eaters I know
  • He loves stickers and gets into everything
  • Yesterday he learned how to open doors
  • Yesterday he also learned how to climb up our bed
  • He is getting 2 molars and I wish he just had them all
  • He loves to talk on the phone with Victor when he is out of town
  • He loves, loves, loves books
  • He had his first spider bite that we had to get antibiotics for
  • He can walk down and up the stairs with out crawling or sliding, even though it scares me
  • He actually understands most commands
  • He loves to hide and get chased around
  • He loves nursery and usually does not want to leave
  • When he jumps around he counts one two three, its so cute
  • He climbs everything he can
  • He has to have everything repeated back to him so we know what he is talking about
  • He learned how to say "bike, eyes, teeth, thank you, I love you, mine, book, nino, boy.
  • He knows where is hair, teeth, mouth, nose, eyes, bellybutton, toes and hands are.
  • He loves to exercise with Victor
  • He thinks its funny to smell everything especially feet.

Comments

Popular Posts