2nd Doctor Appointment

I went to the doctor to hear my little baby's heart beat. It was amazing and great. We were able to ask the doctor questions that we had and any concerns. He had my lay down and put the cold gel on my belly and he immediately found the heart beat. It was 140. It was so beautiful to hear and I could have listened to it all day long. There is always the stress that they won't find or find too many or something will be wrong but it is so reassuring just to hear that little heart beat. I wanted to cry because that is my little baby. Its so amazing how you think after your one kid you will never be able to love any one else after but even just being pregnant for a short time you love the other just as much and can't possibly imagine when the baby actually arrives into your regular routine how much your heart will burst. Sorry for the gushy gushy but I really feel like my heart is going to explode out of my chest because I love both of my children so much. I guess I am just so thankful for the opportunity to be a parent.

Comments

Popular Posts