Madyson's Jewlery

When I was a little girl, my mom bought some bracelets and rings for my actually when I was a baby. She then gave them to me when I had Madyson and she can now wear some of them and did so on Sunday. She looked so pretty and adorable in them. The first picture is of my when I was a little girl and I am surprised at how similar Madyson and I look. Although sometimes I am blinded by my own desires so tell me what you think!

Me at 6 months old

Madyson at 6 months old

Her adorable bracelet. She wasn't wearing the ring she had on earlier but it was adorable.

Comments

  1. I can't believe how similar you too look! Same eyes, nose, ears, lips... crazy! Madyson does have Victor's cheeks and eyebrows though! Love the jewelry too! I'd like to see her tiny ring!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts