8 1/2 Month old Mady





My baby girl:

Her stats are:
Head: 44 cm - 25-50%
Length: 27 1/2 in. - 50-75%
Weight: 20 lbs - 75-90%

In Florida she would do a crawl or two but was not interested in anything else. She would walk along the furnature or with fingers. Now she crawls on her hands and knee's everywhere. She gets into everything now. It almost felt overnight because it was so quick. If she wants something, she will just go straight to it. She is very good about not going near the stairs which surpises me becasue I don't have up my gates yet and she is not interested. Nathaniel was all about the stairs if he could. When she is upset she balls her hands into fists and turns so red. She has 2 volumes. Quiet and LOUD. She is quite demanding but is pretty easy to please. She hates her back facing car seat and makes sure we know. When I do the dishes or cooking, she has to hold onto my legs and walk around with me. She is so attached that I can't leave the room without her. Maybe if I get lucky but rarely. She loves to play with Nathaniel and they are so good together. He often times gives her whatever she wants when she cries just to try to make her stop crying. She has enough hair now that I typically put it up in a little pony tail all the time. She loves to play and smile and often times looks for things to make her smile or does stuff to get my attention to smile at me. I thought that with having a girl that I she would not have as strong as a personality as my son but I think her personality is stronger but she is not as active. She loves to eat anything and I mean anything. She likes her baby food but of course prefers our food. She chews pretty well and so it is easy for her to eat most things. Even if she is not hungry, if you are eating, you better share. She loves pens to suck on and cars and balls. She hasn't gotten into too many other toys but those I can always get her to play with. Yesterday she was crawling around while I was painting and Nathaniel was taking a nap and she started to crawl down the hallway to his bed. I told her "No No No" and she looked back at me and smiled and then kept going and then stopped looked at me and I said again "No" and she smiled and crawled again. She is too cute and amazingly fun. I love having her with me everyday so that I can enjoy her spirit and she can be apart of my family and that she is all mine!





Nathaniel!
He weighs 31.8 lbs and is as active as ever. He is great at playing pretend now and often plays dog or monsters or super hero's. He talks and sings all day long. We were at the grocery store and he sang the "ABC's" at the top of his lungs over and over again. I need to teach him new songs but he loves that one. He has been diaper-less for two days and will go to the bathroom on his own and even poop on his own all by himself. I think he likes it better that way. He is getting more and more independent and doesn't want me help on anything. He is such a good helper and he loves to help me wash the dishes, do the laundry and sweep and dust or windex. I am so excited to be celebrating his birthday in about 2 months and actually have a 3 year old. Next week I am doing a little preschool learning for him 3 days a week so we can have some sort of schedule and keep him learning and active instead of going crazy. He is so much fun and loves life. It's fun to watch him because you can't help but smile and love life with him.

Comments

  1. super cute! I love the updates and it's a great idea to have it here so yo can know exactly what was going on during that time on their lives. Nate and Mady are awesome kids!
    Love,
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute post!
    I love them so much. It was fun to hang out with you guys the other day at the park.
    Hopefully Madyson will grow to love me too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts