My kids
I love my kids to death and I love being with them. When I don't stress about the stresses in life, I purely enjoy them. I love to watch Nathaniel run and play and just have so much energy. I love to watch Madyson follow Nathaniel around and her cute little crawl. She always has to be in the middle of the action and never likes to be alone. She has such a temper and when she wants something she is very demanding. I have discovered that she does not cry but screams. She is so sweet and loves to be around me or Nathaniel. They can play together for a long time in their room. Today we were going to sam's club and the kids were just laughing. It was so adorable to hear and I could have listened to them laughing all the time. Eventually Nathaniel got upset and kept telling Madyson to stop laughing and she would laugh even more. It was cute even when he was upset because Madyson has no idea. I also love when Nathaniel starts being loud or yelling and Madyson decides to join in. It gets loud and I typically at the time don't like it but I already miss it. I love the loud noises of my children talking. I love to hear Madyson jabber or just scream. I love to hear Nathaniel talk to his cars and have conversations with them. I love those little moments that make the hard ones well worth it.

Comments
Post a Comment