My 18 Month old Princess

My little girl is 18 months old. I can't believe it. I feel like she is still my baby. When N. was 18 months old I felt like he was such a big boy and I wanted another baby because I didn't have a baby. With M. I feel like she is still my little baby and I love her so much. She has stolen all of our hearts even N.'s. It is so much fun to hear and watch them play. If I am near them when they are playing they tend to fight and want my attention so I usually watch from a distance. We all have so much fun racing cars. It's fun to see N. be interactive and M. just to copy anything he does.

M. does/loves:
walking up and down the stairs. No MORE crawling
throwing toys to the dog or just tease the dog and keep the toy
is a completely independent eater
she hates me to feed her although if I help N. she needs help too
she loves babies, real or dolls
she loves make up, doing hair and wearing jewelry
jabbers all the time and screams all the time
only says "mama" but is close to "ok", "agua", and teta (bottle in spanish)
can sign "milk", "water", "more", "please", and "dog"
favorite toys are cars and dolls
enjoys baths but only likes to be in for a short time, just more often, she could bathe 5x's a day
types on the computer constantly and deletes often
runs, runs, runs
loves parks and playgrounds
dances, dances, dances, and dances to any music on our around
and she loves to read and I would probably read to both of the kids all day long if I wanted to

M. is such a sweet heart and also has a huge temper. She will throw things and pull N.'s hair and pinch him. She isn't mean to anyone else, just her nano. We are so proud of our children and we love every moment with them and look forward to continual moments with them, large or small. We are so excited for the summer. I feel like the kids just flourish in the summer with all the activities and fun things to do.




Comments

Popular Posts