Park Play

We went to play at a park with some friends in April and I just love these pictures of my kiddos. We had a picnic and ran around the grassy area and spent great time playing. 




Look at this little girls muscles and strength.
A side story, M grabbed onto our garage door a few weeks before these park pictures and she went up with the door. I had to run quickly and grab her from the garage door. We never had a garage door and I never even thought of that possibility. It was hilarious and scary all at the same time. The picture above is exactly what she looked like going up the door. We had a serious talk with both children and have not had that experience again.

Comments

  1. So cute Amanda! I love the pictures too. I miss you and wish that we could live closer to each other. i wish Luke could go play with M and then pass out like her too! Aww! Naps! They are so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts