Sleeping Angels
My sleeping angels! All I can say is that I love these kiddo's more than anything. I am so anxious to see our 3rd child in the mix of these two wild munchkins.
When we first moved in this house the kids each slept in their own room. We got N a bunk bed about 2 months ago and some how have had both of the kids in the same room. N is afraid of the dark and I think he transferred the same fear to M. They usually are great about sleeping separately, but for the past few weeks have slept together. They usually play with their stuffed animals that they each have to sleep with and then pass out. Usually it is on the top bunk because the air conditioner can blow directly on them. The past two days they have both been on the bottom bunk and usually have more "space". I went to check on them because it was super quiet and found them like this:
I totally thought that they were awake and just being silly. In a way I felt bad for M, but know that some other siblings sleep like this when they sleep together. I never grew up with sleeping with a sibling until I was old enough and liked my space. M is usually one that if you go in to kiss her or move her she is feisty. She will grunt and say "no" so I was surprised that they were even this way. Usually on the top bunk they would be all over each other but usually with feet in each other's faces or hands in each other's faces.
I am so thankful that my kiddo's love each other, mostly play well together, and are my little angels!
When we first moved in this house the kids each slept in their own room. We got N a bunk bed about 2 months ago and some how have had both of the kids in the same room. N is afraid of the dark and I think he transferred the same fear to M. They usually are great about sleeping separately, but for the past few weeks have slept together. They usually play with their stuffed animals that they each have to sleep with and then pass out. Usually it is on the top bunk because the air conditioner can blow directly on them. The past two days they have both been on the bottom bunk and usually have more "space". I went to check on them because it was super quiet and found them like this:
I totally thought that they were awake and just being silly. In a way I felt bad for M, but know that some other siblings sleep like this when they sleep together. I never grew up with sleeping with a sibling until I was old enough and liked my space. M is usually one that if you go in to kiss her or move her she is feisty. She will grunt and say "no" so I was surprised that they were even this way. Usually on the top bunk they would be all over each other but usually with feet in each other's faces or hands in each other's faces.
I am so thankful that my kiddo's love each other, mostly play well together, and are my little angels!

I love how N is cuddling M! How funny! I like to sleep that way too, but I definitely couldn't sleep in M's position!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet. Emily told me about this post and I just had to see it. They are so sweet. I can't wait to see you all
ReplyDeleteVery sweet! Can't wait to get the scoop on the new one! Love and miss you!
ReplyDelete