Some Lovin'
Baby A definitely never goes without love in our home. M & N love on her all the time and are so eager to take care and help out. They demand to hold, hug, and kiss baby A at least 3-5 times a day if not more.
M's hair has become more wavy/curly than it ever was before and is the longest it has been. Because it is so hot here they are either sweating or taking a bath all the time from the sweat! I don't know how I made it through the AZ summer being fully pregnant and near the end of the pregnancy. Phew - glad that is over with!
M's hair has become more wavy/curly than it ever was before and is the longest it has been. Because it is so hot here they are either sweating or taking a bath all the time from the sweat! I don't know how I made it through the AZ summer being fully pregnant and near the end of the pregnancy. Phew - glad that is over with!

Comments
Post a Comment