3 Months


I feel like I am missing out on recording memories of my little baby girl. She is such a sweet baby. I am absolutely in love. With my other two children I was reading books and looking up information about a baby boy and then a baby girl and what to do with them. With my 3rd I am just enjoying the time that I do get with her. I was worried that I would not get to spend any time with her and luckily that has not been a problem at all. She is usually up around 5:30am or 6am and nurses. Then she just lays with me or V until we are ready to officially wake up. This morning was super sweet. I was not ready or willing to wake up but I could feel her little eyes on my face. I peeked open my eye and saw such an adorable face I knew I would not want to go back to sleep. She was grabbing my shirt, touching my face, and rubbing my face with her little hand. I love the innocence and joy that children have and bring. A is so cuddly and snugly that I feel spoiled and in pain with so much love. I knew that I would be able to love her, that was never a question. I just did not realize that it would actually be a physical pain.
A is the sweetest baby, did I already mention this fact? We generally take one child/baby at a time and do not have a set plan for how many children we want. If all of my babies were like baby A, I would want a few more of her. She is so quiet, her laugh is barely audible, she eat and sleeps well, and is such a sweet spirit. She loves to change her clothes all the time and loves to see me in different outfits as well. (by either pooping or spitting up on everything) She does not like to be in her car-seat. I believe that it is only her car-seat that she does not like. She has been on other car-seats and does not cry at all in them. She could be laying in a position that she does not like. When I hold her she only likes to be held up. If she is held laying down she immediately tries to nurse. Maybe her car-seat is leaning her back to far and she cannot see and be apart of the world. Se loves to smile and her coo's are so quiet and adorable. She hates to be swaddled and sleeps with her arms above her head. When she is sick she likes to be held all the time. She loves to hold fingers and see us. Yesterday when I laid her down on a blanket she was turned all the way around and rolled to her side. I am not ready for my baby to start mobility in any form. She is such a sweet baby that I want to keep her just the way she is right now. She is just so much fun and a joy to love on, hold, and cuddle.

Comments

Popular Posts