Baby A at 4 Months


My baby is 4 months old and is growing swiftly. I am sad and happy about this at the same time. It is fortunate that baby A is healthy and growing at an average pace. It is sad that my baby is growing so quickly and time is rushing by. My beautiful baby is amazing. She started to roll from her stomach to her back 2 weeks ago and I could not be more proud. She also rolled over from her back to her stomach today. She loves water bottles and water. When she see's a water bottle she starts to grab for it and sticks out her tongue to start drinking. She also loves to cover up her face with blankets and fall asleep. At first we were worried she would suffocate herself but she quite enjoys it.  She is always squeaking and squealing. She has the quietest high pitched voice but it is so sweet and gentle. She does not really laugh or giggle but will kind of grunt and squeak. Big Girl M had the deepest voice as a baby and I was always surprised to hear her voice. This little girl is quite the opposite. Every time we look at Baby A we realize how much she looks like me, her mama. Big Girl M looked a lot like me when she was a baby but Baby A looks just like me even more which we did not think was possible. She loves to grab noses and really anything around her. She occasionally finds her hands and watches them until they move out of her view. Her eyes are still an interesting color. They appear to be brown but they are brown on the inside and blue on the outside. Often they look green and in the light or outside they are a stronger blue and inside they are a honey brown/green. Big Girl M always favored her Papi while N Boy favored his mama. Baby Girl A also favors her mama and I love it. She smiles the most for me and loves to play and cuddle with me. She is such a calm baby 99 percent of the time. Big Girl M is pretty rough with her when she thinks she is gentle and Baby Girl A takes it and still smiles. She tried to feed her food, give her something to drink, along with many other acts that should push Baby A's buttons. N Boy is so sweet and sings to her all the time. He constantly wants to hold her, cuddle her, and hold her hand. Baby Girl A is a good sleeper and has a pretty set schedule but is flexible if we are out and about. She is still a fashionista and likes to try on every different outfit in her wardrobe. She constantly spits up at the precise moments when she gets both her and myself. I have said constantly that if I were to have more children then I would want 10 of Baby A. She really is the sweetest, calmest, and most dear baby I have had. N Boy was always moving and needed to bounce or swing all the time. Big Girl M was a feisty little baby and would laugh the most. I love to see such strong personalities in these little tiny bodies and how they are still the same years later. I have enjoyed and appreciated Baby A more than I thought possible. I was so worried that I would not have any time for her and I find that I have enough time for all of them.

Comments

  1. That Halloween picture is adorable! She looks like she's trying to scare someone and say "boo!"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts