Pampered Chef and Papi Time

Last night I held a Pampered Chef party and it was fun and quite a few people showed up. I just love Pampered Chef! Well, Victor took Nathaniel out so I could have the house set up and he took some fantastically cute pictures so I wanted to post them and Nathaniel had such a good time with Victor and just running outside. I have to say "thanks" for taking care of him honey and for being a good sport about Pampered Chef. I have a huge list of stuff that I would like and I keep telling Victor that it is all for Christmas but I think that I need him to reign me in a little. My list is way long. But over all I enjoyed myself and I think that most everyone did. Thanks to everyone that came. It was a blast.













Comments

Popular Posts