Taking Joseph to the MTC
On Wednesday Victor, Nathaniel and I went to
the airport to pick up Joseph to drop him off at the MTC. It was really cool to share this experience with him and I know that Victor loved it to be able to go back to the MTC and to remember his mission. He was telling Joseph every story he could remember about his mission and MTC experience. We thoroughly enjoyed dropping off Joseph and we hope he has a fantastic time at theMTC and in the mission field.



the airport to pick up Joseph to drop him off at the MTC. It was really cool to share this experience with him and I know that Victor loved it to be able to go back to the MTC and to remember his mission. He was telling Joseph every story he could remember about his mission and MTC experience. We thoroughly enjoyed dropping off Joseph and we hope he has a fantastic time at theMTC and in the mission field.

Comments
Post a Comment