We are BACK! :) Day 1 & 2

Monday March 2nd, 2009 & Tuesday March 3rd, 2009

So.. This will be a very hard task to post everything that has gone on in the past 3 weeks. I will make sure to post everything and I hope you guys don't get bored. It will take me a while to get everything together too. I am going to do each post a different day or event so bare with me. I left on Monday March 2nd with Nathaniel to Florida to visit my family there and to drop off our son. It was quite the hand full to be at and airport by myself with Nathaniel and have all the luggage that we needed. So Monday was pretty much a dud because all we did was fly but It was so good to be in Florida and to be with my family. I am missed them soo much and its hard to be back and it makes me want to move out there more. So Tuesday I went to visit my mother-in law for a little bit and then Ben, Nathaniel and I went to the zoo. It was a lot of fun and I have not been to the Lowery Park Zoo in ages to it was fun to see and to watch Nathaniel with all the animals. Then we went to one of the best burrito places in Florida called the Burrito Barn and it actually has a school bus for the kitchen. It was way good. Victor was definatly jealous. Then my mom had a Pampered Chef party and the dinner was way good and they had some fun stuff to buy. I was also able to see some old friends and family friends that I usually see every year or so.

Comments

Popular Posts