The Cheesecake Factory

This is my favorite restaurant ever that we can afford to go to once a year. haha. It was our 2nd date and love to go on our anniversary. This year we went around Valentine's. It was a 2 hour wait and we got there at 4:30. Good thing it is next to the fall otherwise we wouldn't be able to do it. It was definitely not romantic with Nathaniel but we enjoyed all 4 of us there. It is amazing because the first 2 years it was the two of us and now 4 years later it is the 4 of us. Victor got some cool glasses and I got some great earrings. I haven't had fun earring for a while and the ones I do have I only have the one of them, not both.

On our way!

Such cute lips. Just want to kiss them!


Victor trying out sunglasses.


At "The Cheesecake Factory"

Sippin' down some coke.

My yummy yummy cheesecake.

Nathaniel loved to lick all the wonderful whip cream. It was quite delicious.

Comments

Popular Posts