My 5 Month old Baby
My little girl is 5 Months old. I cannot believe how big she is getting and how fast it is going. I was watching some video's of Nathaniel and it is so fun to kind of know what will happen next.
Her stats:
Her weight is 17.2lbs
Her head is 42 cm
She is 26 inches tall
Nathaniel's stats:
His weight is 31.4lbs
His head is 49 1/2 cm
He is 37 inches tall
On her belly, she can lift herself up with her arms, which is great for getting ready to crawl. She will sit up only if she is concentrating on something. She giggles and laughs so much its always such a joy to hear. She loves to watch Nathaniel and is completely entertained by him. She loves to chew on her thumb with a blanket. She is ticklish anywhere and literally anywhere. She usually hates being in her car seat until we are actually moving and then she usually falls asleep. She is chewing on anything and everything. Anything she can grab goes straight to her mouth. I feel so bad because you can just see the agony that she is in. She hates the orajel but it seems to work for at least a little while. She is grabbing everything and we have to be careful if we are holding her or what she is around because she will get it if its close enough. She is so much fun and is sadly yet happily changing so much and we absolutely adore her. It's amazing to have a girl and the difference you feel between a boy and a girl. For Nathaniel I was more rough and playful and with Madyson I want to cuddle with her and do her hair. I am so thankful that I have these two amazing children in my life. I don't know what I would do without them or my amazing husband.




Her stats:
Her weight is 17.2lbs
Her head is 42 cm
She is 26 inches tall
Nathaniel's stats:
His weight is 31.4lbs
His head is 49 1/2 cm
He is 37 inches tall
On her belly, she can lift herself up with her arms, which is great for getting ready to crawl. She will sit up only if she is concentrating on something. She giggles and laughs so much its always such a joy to hear. She loves to watch Nathaniel and is completely entertained by him. She loves to chew on her thumb with a blanket. She is ticklish anywhere and literally anywhere. She usually hates being in her car seat until we are actually moving and then she usually falls asleep. She is chewing on anything and everything. Anything she can grab goes straight to her mouth. I feel so bad because you can just see the agony that she is in. She hates the orajel but it seems to work for at least a little while. She is grabbing everything and we have to be careful if we are holding her or what she is around because she will get it if its close enough. She is so much fun and is sadly yet happily changing so much and we absolutely adore her. It's amazing to have a girl and the difference you feel between a boy and a girl. For Nathaniel I was more rough and playful and with Madyson I want to cuddle with her and do her hair. I am so thankful that I have these two amazing children in my life. I don't know what I would do without them or my amazing husband.

These pics are so adorable! She looks so cute!
ReplyDelete