Big Birthday Bash
We had the opportunity to celebrate both of V. and M.'s birthday together in F. It was a good little birthday. V. got some really nice clothes and of course M. got lots of baby dolls and a stroller. We also had lots and lots of cake. It was sooo delicious. I usually do all the shopping by myself way before hand but Victor had been working and I was car-less so we all went to the mall and they had a merry-go-round and I. took N.l on it. V. knew what he was getting but now he had an input and got what he actually wanted. It was fun to go shopping at the malls in F.They are wayyy better than the malls here. I wanted to so something bigger for M. like I did N.but we had a good time just celebrating with the family.
V. got a Donald Trump tie!
N. thought this was pretty nifty.
She loved opening everything
Of course she wasn't interested in the cake either.

Comments
Post a Comment