Birthday Blast!


Wednesday was my birthday and even though V. was out of town it was a great birthday. In the morning I went to Jumping Jacks with my Grandma and the kids and then we went to the p. mall and let the kids play. Then we grabbed some lunch at Applebee's and went to the O. mall and let the kids play some more. After that I took the kids home and we all got a nap. That evening I had dinner with my dad and B. at Ruby's Steak house and it was delicious. I found out that day that my favorite cupcake place was giving out free cupcakes to people on their birthday's so I decided to go get one! I was sooooo gooooood. Then I went home and my dad had a little cake for us and we sang and ate some cake. It was a peaceful and fun filled day.








Comments

  1. I loved the picture of your dad and Madyson. It is so cute! I'm glad you had a fun and peaceful b-day

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts