Halloween 2011

He did not want to get his picture taken
My friend G. and her awesome costume. My "costume" was from my senior year and I never wore it. I was moved away for my graduation, so it got it out and thought it was time to wear it.
Of course candy is a must eat along the way
I love the fall colors during this time of year
This kid was so cute and seemed excited to hand out candy
From Green, to Yellow, to Orange
This house seemed to be cool, but it was creepy. The pumpkin was so cool.
The guy would hand you a piece of candy out of one hole, while looking out the other, and then scare you to death by blowing air at you. It does not sound too scary, but when it is dark and you are not expecting anything, it was freaky.

Comments

  1. cute pics. :) I"m so glad you got a picture of that awesome tree! Have you seen it today? the leaves are GONE. Crazy! And I don't think I told you, but I loved your costume. so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts