Happy 4th Birthday

My little man is now 4 years old. I cannot believe this little guy is getting so old so quickly. It seems like yesterday that I had him and he was my little baby. Now he is 4 he has had 2 stitches and 2 teeth knocked out. He is no longer a baby! He is in preschool, is very athletic, and loves to play with his friends. He is 35-36 lbs, depending on the day and continually grows taller and taller.
The morning of his birthday!
He was so excited to wake up! He spilled chocolate milk all over his bed the night before so there are no sheet!
Early in the morning, we decided to go take pictures at a park in Provo and I thought they turned out great!











Grandma came buy after we had lunch at Nathaniel's favorite place, McDonald's and brought an adorable cupcake/cake.
The cutest cookie monster cake/cupcake ever!
It was too big to be a cupcake and yet too small to be a cake. But it was delicious and perfect! Like his hair?


Comments

  1. looks like so much fun! And that cupcake is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures!! he looks so handsome, the cake is perfect for him,his great grandma is very nice.
    I hate to lose this beautiful time with my grandchildren. I miss you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yikes! Your kids are growing too fast!! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss you guys so much! Nate and Mady are growing so fast and they are so good looking! I can't wait to see you all again. Hopefully Nathaniel's 4th year will be emergency room free!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts