Day 5 and 6 of Preschool

We had a fun week when I taught a couple of weeks ago. The theme was Turkey and Fruit and Vegetables. We had a pretend Thanksgiving dinner and everyone was so cute and polite. Everyone wanted to cook and serve everyone. I made mini pumpkin pies and I think they were a huge success. Two kids at 2 of them and of course my stinkers did not even touch it.

For day 6 we went on a field trip to Macey's grocery store and it was a great tour. The kids got to walk in all of freezers and coolers. They got a cookie and a magic pencil. Close to the end of the tour, M. did a bowling ball dive into a shelf and knocked over all of the product and cut her gum at the top of her teeth. She was bleeding profusely and is still healing from it. All in all it was a great field trip, except I forgot my memory card and took a lot of great pictures.... without any pictures. My camera does not have internal memory and I did not have a single picture from the trip. So sad, because I do not think any one else took pictures either.

M. copying the other children.
M. C. showing off his pumpkin pie.
H. enjoyed 2 pumpkin pies, she loved them!
H. being silly
N. and M. being silly
M.s was the funniest, I was laughing so hard.
I think T. started the silly eyes

Comments

Popular Posts