Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving week we spend down at my dad's house. It was so quite and peaceful until the last day when the kids were wild. Nathaniel and Victor went 4-wheeling several times, I finished a book and still did homework, and we relaxed/rested.

I am so thankful first of all for my Savior. I am not the best at showing my appreciation for my Heavenly Father, but I am grateful that I know the true gospel and believe it will all of my heart and soul. I love my family so immensely and I am thankful each day for the ups, downs, and arounds. I am thankful for my home, not just my house, but my home where I can be exactly who I am in it. It is one of the only places I feel perfectly happy is at home with my family. I am thankful for my parents, siblings, cousins, grandparents, and aunt's and uncle's. I love spending time with my family and I am glad that we leave around so many. I am also thankful for the opportunity to get my education. It sometimes feels like it is impossible, but I know it is worth the sacrifice. My thankful comments could go on and on, but I am just so thankful for this time of year and what it represents.











Comments

  1. Yummy. Looks like you guys had a wonderful time. Since I don't have school I need to catch up with your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Madysons face with a mouth full! There's something about her smile that makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts