Potty Training
I can honestly say that I do not enjoy potty training. I thought it was hard the first time around with my son for many reasons, besides he was a boy. I had not idea what to do with him! Boy I was wrong, my daughter has been much harder. N was good in the sense that he at least tried and was interested. M is much more about her personality and will do what she wants when she wants. The past week she has pretty much been doing the potty thing herself. I would not call it potty training because it is very different from "training". This morning was the first morning that she successfully went to the potty, #2 without any of it in her diaper and all on her own. It was about 7am and I was still groggy and trying to still see if I could sleep. The next thing I know I hear a diaper rip (not ever a good thing) and the toilet bang. I rush in because she is good about going potty on her own when she feels like it, but it can be messy. If she has already gone #2, she makes big smears everywhere and a lovely mess to clean. Her diaper was dry and she had successfully went to the restroom. I was so surprised and happy for her. As far as potty training with M, she has pretty much done anything on her own. She does not want me in the restroom and loves to be independent. I am always amazed at how different personalities are, even from the same family! I have been so surprised and proud of my little girl. While I feel the way this potty training is getting done is very unconventional, it is working for her! Maybe she will be potty trained by the time this baby come! Yahoo!!!

Comments
Post a Comment