What's in a name?
Naming this baby has been so challenging for me. Not in a stressful way, yet, but just hard. One of our names means noble strength, the other name means noble, bright. The middle names mean worthy of love, or bitter sea. I am one that thinks hard about what the name means and how it sounds and looks. With our second child we did not put much emphasis on what her name means because we knew it was just right for her. Our son we worked hard on finding a name for him and only found one that fit, the one that he has. Maybe we have yet to find the right name for us to be so up in the air about both names. I feel that we have narrowed down the first name but are completely undecided about the second name. My son always refers to the baby as name 1 and V always refers to the baby as name 2. I love both and feel that I have to see her before knowing exactly what fits her best. We already know that she is modest, tee hee, and does not like her picture taken. She moves around when someone rubs my belly or talks close to my belly. I always felt with my other babies that they were pretty active and strong personalities. With this child I am just unsure exactly what her personality will be like. Any suggestions are more than welcome because I feel like I am exhausting my resources. Her first name is pretty much close to being chosen, but the second name is no where near close to being decided!
N's name meaning - Gift of God
M's name meaning - Son of Matthew
N's second name meaning - Winner, Conqueror
M's second name meaning - Consecrated to God
Our names:
A's name - Worthy of love
Second name - Bitter Sea
V's name - Winner, conqueror
second name - Bright in mind and spirit
Initials: VHD, AMD, NVD, MED, A?D (both of her first names start with an A)
Maybe I will have to keep searching for good names to keep in our list!

Comments
Post a Comment