My little monkey

If you haven't guessed what this post is about then your in for a big surprise. Well, we recently went to the mall to just kind of chill and look around and we saw the Halloween store. So, we went in and it had the best monkey costume I have ever seen. We just had to buy it because there was nothing else that Nathaniel could be. Before he was born my dad usually would call him a little monkey and he even got us this really cute monkey blanket. The other day I put the costume on him to see how it fit and to see how he looked in it. He was adorable. YOU absolutely have to check out the pictures. What was great is that Nathaniel loved the outfit. He did not even want to take it off. I defiantly do not look forward to the toddler years. Anyways, I put the outfit on and my dad and brother-in-law was over and my dad could not stop laughing. It was so funny. So, Nathaniel being the clown that he is and the show-off, he walked and strutted around the house the outfit. It was such a crack up.






Francisco put on the monkey hat so we of course had to take a picture of it and it was just a funny evening.


After we took of the monkey suit there was "monkey hair" everywhere. It was so cute I had to take picture of it and Nathaniel just loved all of the attention and being laughed at. He tries to make people laugh all the time which I love about him except when we need to get something serious done.


Comments

Popular Posts