The Zermatt at Midway




We were able to enjoy this weekend a wonderful and fun time at a Resort in Midway. Victor received this one night stay at a hotel and we needed to use it before the end of the year so we decieded to use it this weekend. It was so cool and I totally forgot that I was in Utah. We were there a couple of hours and we had gone to the pool and jacuzzi and we got in the elevator and it said Utah and I just figured it was made in Utah until I actually paid attention and realized we were still in Utah. It took us only about 45 minutes to get there and when we first got there the whole town felt like a different country like Switzerland or Holland or something. We had a blast and then we went to Park City to see if they had any good sales on anything and we ended up buying things for Nathaniel for Christmas because the sales were so good. We also got Victor and myself a couple of pieces of clothing. It was one of the best weekends I have had in a while. We usually do the same ol' thing but this was a real treat.







Also, Nathaniel really enjoyed the restroom and I will add pictures, but he went straight into the restroom and he grabbed the toilet paper and pulled it across the whole hotel room. It was a hoot.













The next couple of pictures that I will upload are the view outside our room. Nathaniel also rode on the carasel that I will add pictures too.




Okay so I also need to add that my brother-in-law Francisco and his lovely wife Emily came with us, however they were there quite a short time because Francisco had to work the next day but it was fun to have them there and spend some time with them. The following morning we had breakfast together at the hotel and that was the worst idea because that is probably the most expensive breakfast, dinner and lunch I have every had. It was buffet style yet they charge you a arm and leg.

Comments

Popular Posts