Cruise Baby

Victor has to go on a cruise for his work in March and we are going to see if I am able to go with him. I am super excited but we would have to drop off Nathaniel off in Florida at our parents place. The first of March is my mom's birthday and it would be nice to so and hang with them for a while before the cruise and then head off to Puerto Rico to meet up with Victor and take off on the cruise. We have not 100% decided because there is also a trip to Ecuador in May and we need to decide which one we want to do. Although if Victor goes on the cruise and I end up not going, I want to go to Florida to visit the families because Victor travels so much I don't think we will be able to go out there together as a family. Any who, I will be posting on whither or not I will be going but all of the flights to Florida and Puerto Rico are about 1,880. Which is a stinkin load of money. Stinker!

Comments

Popular Posts