Nathaniel's 15 Months old
Today Nathaniel turned 15 months old. I cannot believe it! He has gown so much and because such a great little boy. Tomorrow is his 15 month appointment and I cannot wait to see how he is doing.
15 new things about Nathaniel:
1. He waves at everyone with a big opened hand wave.
2. He loves to play with balls like crazy and loves to kick and throw them around.
3. He says mama, papa and ball very well. (we are working hard for him to say other things)
4. He blows on anything he thinks is hot.
5. He can go up and down the stairs like a pro now.
6. He loves to play with cars and trucks. (of course)
7. He can feed himself pretty well even though its still pretty messy.
8. He loves to color or draw with a pen and tries to imitate our shapes we draw.
9. He loves to try to figure things out. Like how to open things, close or get into things as well.
10. He loves to play with other kids as long as he has the toy they are playing with or has a better toy to play with.
11. He loves to dance to any music and will try to follow our footsteps.
12. He loves to try and work out like papi on our door bar.
13. He loves to be chased or to chase mami or papi.
14. He is now fitting into 18 months clothes even though they are to wide still.
15. He now wears size 5 shoe!
I cannot believe our little man has grown so fast and I wish I could push a pause button and at the same time let time go on to see all the other amazing things he learns and to see him grow. I look forward to the next stages, more the good than the bad, but I will take what we get because we would not change anything. We love you so much Nathaniel.



15 new things about Nathaniel:
1. He waves at everyone with a big opened hand wave.
2. He loves to play with balls like crazy and loves to kick and throw them around.
3. He says mama, papa and ball very well. (we are working hard for him to say other things)
4. He blows on anything he thinks is hot.
5. He can go up and down the stairs like a pro now.
6. He loves to play with cars and trucks. (of course)
7. He can feed himself pretty well even though its still pretty messy.
8. He loves to color or draw with a pen and tries to imitate our shapes we draw.
9. He loves to try to figure things out. Like how to open things, close or get into things as well.
10. He loves to play with other kids as long as he has the toy they are playing with or has a better toy to play with.
11. He loves to dance to any music and will try to follow our footsteps.
12. He loves to try and work out like papi on our door bar.
13. He loves to be chased or to chase mami or papi.
14. He is now fitting into 18 months clothes even though they are to wide still.
15. He now wears size 5 shoe!
I cannot believe our little man has grown so fast and I wish I could push a pause button and at the same time let time go on to see all the other amazing things he learns and to see him grow. I look forward to the next stages, more the good than the bad, but I will take what we get because we would not change anything. We love you so much Nathaniel.

Comments
Post a Comment