Victor in Cali

So Victor left today to go to California and work. He is suppose to come back Saturday and just in the nick of time for my cousins wedding. He will miss the wedding but will be back in time for the reception. Its always so hard when he leaves to be motivated to clean my house, exercise and get out of my pj's. Oh and an update! I will be going with Victor on his cruise and I get to go to Florida a week before and visit my family. I am so excited and I am looking forward to some alone time with Victor. It will be like another honeymoon. A couple of things coming up on the agenda that I will be posting:

My cousin, Cynthia's Wedding!
Nathaniel turns 15 MONTHS
Nathaniel's 15 month appointment
Family Birthday's
& Our 3 Year Anniversay!

Comments

Popular Posts