I am Terrible

So I could not help myself because I was playing with Nathaniel's hair and rubbing his head and all the sudden I had a great idea! Look below:
If you cannot tell, I put my poor son's hair in a ponytail. He hair has just gotten so long and I am afraid to get it cut for fear that it will look terrible like the last time I got it done at the mall. So.. I keep on putting it off when I shouldn't and just need to get it done. Doesn't he look so cute though? I did not realize how much hair he has until I did this and I could not believe it from when he was a little baby when he was half bald.



I love these pictures because he seemed to be way happy to have his hair in the ponytail and now he is all mad in the rest of the pictures without it.
His hair is just wild!



Comments

Popular Posts