!!!MOM!!!
Happy Birthday MOM!
I want to take a second out of my life and wish my mom a very Happy Birthday. She is the best mom anyone could ask for and she dedicates her life to her children and family and makes so many sacrifices for them. I can attest to this time and time again. She is amazing and so strong. I have never met anyone as strong as she is. She has helped me become the person I am today and I know that if it was not for her I would not be at this part of my life that I am in. I have to say thank you because for a big part of my life I wanted to be nothing like my mom and everyday I realize how much I am like her and I am so glad because she has so many amazing qualities. I love you and I hope your Birthday is great!

Comments
Post a Comment