Our 3rd Anniversary
Yesterday was our 3rd Anniversary! It was great. I told Victor that he had to plan it this year because I have done all the planning in the past. So... he sent me to a spa here in Spanish Fork called the Primrose Retreat. It was great. I got a Pure Fiji Sugar Body Polish, a Facial, an eye brow waxing, a mani & pedi, a hair cut and style and a make-up makeover. It was great. I was there from 9am until 2. I also got a really great lunch and everyone was super nice. Victor stayed home and watched Nathaniel while I did this and he picked me up and we went home to decide what to do next. Victor had to go into work for a conference call at about 5:30 and so we made our way up to the Lehi area and went to the South Towne mall which we have never been to and then we went looking for the Draper temple. We got lost but enjoyed the drive. Then we had to go to his work and that's kind of where everything went down hill. I was feeding Nathaniel at his work in the cafeteria area and as I was feeding him, he coughed and threw up everything. It was fabulous. I did not bring any extra clothes because I have not needed to do that since he was like 9 months old. So I drove to the new Smiths in Lehi and bought a whole new outfit and went back to get Victor. He did not get out until 7:40pm which drove me nuts and we had not eaten dinner but he was in an evaluation with his boss after the conference call. After he got out we went to California Pizza for dinner and it was okay. We got home around 10 and was completely exhaust and so was poor Nathaniel. Well, that was how our anniversary went and I have to say, Thanks so much honey your are the best and I love you so much and thanks for making this anniversary the best so far!

Comments
Post a Comment