My actual Birthday

For my actual birthday Victor and I played it pretty cool. He wanted to go to 7peaks but I was not that interested because I wanted a really relaxing day. Victor had been traveling and came home Sunday, took Monday off for my birthday and he had to leave on Tuesday for Mexico until Saturday. I was really thankful that he took the day off and we ended up having a lot of fun. We went to wash the car in the morning and made it look great and then we went to the Orem mall for lunch and walked around and let Nathaniel play. Then we went to the Provo mall where I got two super cute shoes, which is what I told Victor that I wanted. I told him I wanted flowers, shoes and a party. It was probably one of the best birthday's I ever had. For dinner we went to the Olive Garden and just had a good time. Thanks honey for an amazing birthday!









Comments

Popular Posts