Nathaniel 21 Months old
Our little boy is growing up so much. Its fun though and I wish time would slow down a little and that I had a better memory to file every little thing away. I guess that's was a journal or blogs are for.
We took him to the doctor because he got the stomach flu and we were worried because he also got a fever with it but he ended up being okay just needed to take it easy and we weighed him and he was 24lbs. Then we did the whole stitches thing and we took him in to get them removed. It definitely been a fun month.
New things:
He is into a size 5 1/2 shoe now. He grows so much.
Balloon's are a favorite along with cars and balls
He went to the dentist with me and had his teeth checked as well.
He got his 4 molars and is working on the vampire's now
He is growing out of his 18 months clothes but can't fit into 24 months yet, frustrating
He had the stomach flu for the first time since he was about 4 months old
He jumped (not played)on a trampoline for the first time and got stitches
He knows almost all the animal sounds
He loves to read books
He absolutely loves going on walks, its probably his favorite time of the day
He is one of the fastest runners I know
He says papa now
He went to his 2 parades this month
He lines everything up that he is playing with, cars balls and they have to be perfect.
He is doing a lot better with his gag reflex problem
He loves to hit you and then come and give you a hug and kiss
He is one of the most affectionate kids I know and I absolutely love him for that. I am so glad that god gave him to us and the he chose to be in our family. He is our world. I am so excited to add our little girl into the mix and I hope she knows what an energetic brother she is going to have.

Comments
Post a Comment