My Party!
Saturday night I did a birthday party for my 21st Birthday and we did something a little extra special. The party was from 6:30 till 9 or so and I had a blast. I can probably say that it was the best birthday I have had so far. I held the party at my aunt's house here in Spanish Fork and so I went to set up around 4:30. It was relaxing because I was able to set everything up that I wanted to and I was able to do it without stressing about time. Then we had some people show up and we had hot dogs with chili and homemade root beer and chips and a pasta salad. After we ate we played a game that I created called Big 21. It was like Bingo but it was questions about me. I will take a picture of one for an example and post it later. It was fun and my sister-in-law Emily won a candy bar and my friend Nicole won one too. I thought it was fun and interesting to see how much people really knew me. Then we just kind hung out and around 8ish we cut the cake. That was my favorite part because the color of the cake was the gender of the baby. PINK. It was so cool to cut the cake and see everyone's response's. Then everyone was just talking or playing other games and having a good time and then it was present time. I got a lot of really good stuff and I had a blast and I enjoyed every minute of it. Before opening the presents I talked to everyone and told them how much it meant to have them all there and that we are thinking of naming our baby, Madyson Amanda Darquea. Another option is Madyson Marie Darquea. Its kind of hard to decide what we want. I actually never ever thought of using my own name for any of my children in any form but I am becoming more comfortable with the idea. After that, everyone was getting eatin by mosquitos so most people left and we cleaned up and then headed to our house. A lot of Victor's cousins came over and stayed until 11pm and it was kind of like the after party. It was so much fun and a blast. Thanks for everyone who came and made that day extra special. Enjoy the pictures.




Comments
Post a Comment