Didn't I comment on this!?! I know I wrote something--maybe it never made it. Anyway, I have pics of Jeff like this. (Perhaps I'll have to post them.) And yeah, Nathaniel is getting so big! They just grow up too fast. It's hard for me to watch Olivia become a little girl. Next thing I know she'll be in school... aaagh!
He is so cute!!! It is amazing how he looks now like a little boy and not a little baby!
ReplyDeleteI'm missing him already. He is growing so fast!
Didn't I comment on this!?! I know I wrote something--maybe it never made it. Anyway, I have pics of Jeff like this. (Perhaps I'll have to post them.) And yeah, Nathaniel is getting so big! They just grow up too fast. It's hard for me to watch Olivia become a little girl. Next thing I know she'll be in school... aaagh!
ReplyDelete