Doctor Appointment #11

Yesterday I went to the doctor and my weight is looking good, I only gained 2 pounds over a week and a half and with Thanksgiving and my blood pressure was looking a little better too. My top number was normal but my bottom number was high. The doctor checked me out and everything looked good. We discussed stripping the membranes but I though he would do it after the exam not during and so I hadn't made up my mind as to weither I wanted that done or not but he was ready to strip them I guess and did, which was fine. It hurt like crazy but it didn't last long which was nice and I wasn't too crampy afterwards. I actually don't think that it helped because I didn't fell much different after but I am not technically due until Thursday anyways. I actually hope she come Friday because my mother-in-law will be here and I won't have to worry about Nathaniel at all or depend on alot of other people with him. I don't want to have to dump him on someone that needs to work or already has other kids. My hospital bag is completely packed and is in the car but of course I need to reorgaize it and add my personal hygene items like a toothbrush. I actually think we are totally ready for her except for a bath towel and some other little items and clothing. I wasn't ready to have her but after the appointment I got anxious and I really want to meet her and hold her and cuddle her. Plus my hips are hurting like crazy so I wouldn't mind giving up that pain. I have had labor dreams every night for the past week and it makes me think that I've already done it everytime. Its always weird to wake up and find I'm still pregnant. I made an appointment for next monday incase I don't go at all within the week and so hopefully I won't have to go in because its with a doctor I never meet and he's old and I don't really want to meet him.

This past Sunday it was nice because I got a lot of comments that I looked like I was ready to pop but that I looked good and didn't look completely uncomfortable. It was lovely completmetns and I want to thank those that were sweet. I feel completely uncomfortable but I feel relaxed. Maybe I need to stress out to get her here but I actually practice relaxing and breathing because I don't want to have preclampsia. I want everything to go well and everything to be healthy so I am okay if she roasts a little bit to get to where she is completely ready. With Nathaneil I went into labor 3 days early and had him 2 days early so I've already past that with this pregnancy. I also lost my mucus plug 6 days before my due date but Victor was out of town so I didn't want anything to happend until he got back. I am glad that I don't have to stress about that this time around. Anywho that is my resent update.

Comments

Popular Posts