I wish...
I wish I could...
speak fluent spanish
have lots of patience
scrapbook perfectly, my idea of perfect anyway
be creative
crochet
sew anything I wanted to
be good with Family History/geneology
be a good photographer
be more organized
not want chocolate or candy
be a good swimmer
be a good athlete
to be done with schooling or even started
be more disciplined in certain areas of my life
These are things I wish right now and hopefully will become accomplished at some point in my life.
speak fluent spanish
have lots of patience
scrapbook perfectly, my idea of perfect anyway
be creative
crochet
sew anything I wanted to
be good with Family History/geneology
be a good photographer
be more organized
not want chocolate or candy
be a good swimmer
be a good athlete
to be done with schooling or even started
be more disciplined in certain areas of my life
These are things I wish right now and hopefully will become accomplished at some point in my life.

You are more patient than I am
ReplyDeleteYou scrapbook more perfectly than I do
I love your photographs
You are more organized than I am
You are more disciplined than I
You have at least improved more than your mother and I am twice your age
You have a good start.