Madyson's Blessing



We decided to bless Madyson quickly partly because Victor's mom and Step-dad were still in town and we could have them be here for it. It was such a beautiful blessing. Victor did such a good job and Madyson was able to wear my blessing dress. I left right after the sacrament because Nathaniel was sick and there were kids behind us that were coughing like crazy. But I got home and set up because we had about 30 people crammed into our little house. The men were watching football and the women of course talking. We took some good pictures of Madyson and had a complete blast. We also celebrated Catherine's 19th birthday at our house right after. I missed most of it because I was nursing the entire time. Over all it was a good even and I can't wait until we get a bigger house so we are all comfortable with the whole family.





Comments

Popular Posts