Smiling M. and D.'s Party
On Friday I was talking to M. and she was just gooing and smiling back to me and I was able to get some great pictures of her smiling.



Yesterday, my cousin A. had her little boy, D.'s first birthday party. The theme was Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and it was the perfect theme for N. because that is his favorite show. It was nice to see alot of my family that I haven't seen since October. We sang happy birthday and had cake and ice cream and watched Drake open his presents. It was cute to see him dig into the cake. N. didn't want anything to do with the cake on his first birthday and I don't think he even ate his cake this last year.




Yesterday, my cousin A. had her little boy, D.'s first birthday party. The theme was Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and it was the perfect theme for N. because that is his favorite show. It was nice to see alot of my family that I haven't seen since October. We sang happy birthday and had cake and ice cream and watched Drake open his presents. It was cute to see him dig into the cake. N. didn't want anything to do with the cake on his first birthday and I don't think he even ate his cake this last year.

Comments
Post a Comment