72 Kits/ Food Storage

Victor and I have been "planning" and "planning" and "planning" to get our 72 hour kits ready and food storage ready and an emergency plan. I am a list fanatic so I have found lists for all three things we need. Does anyone have good advice or suggestions for being "emergency prepared"? Just a question to throw out there because we got our taxes back and that is what we are going to do with some of it to be completely ready for anything.

Comments

  1. yeah- I found lots of lists on the internet. You could also ask help from your food storage specialist in your ward. They would probably tell you lots of good stuff. For our 72 hour kits we bought back-packs at Good-Will to put everything in. If you want- maybe me you and Emma can do 72 hour kit food together. We could all get a small list of food for all of us and then put it together and split it up. It could be a party! I still need updated food, so it would be fun! Call me or Emma and we can plan it if you want!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts