RSV Adventure

So from my last post about our trip I thought I would update about RSV. Nathaniel has the same family virus but its not as serious. I took both of them to the doctor because Nathaniel had a 102 fever for a while and Mady kept throwing up. I ended up going to the hospital to have all the mucus sucked out of Mady and there isn't anything to do for Nathaniel. The past couple of days have been horrible to say the least but it seems to be brightening a little bit. Mady can breath a lot better and isn't coughing as much. Her cough as grown so ugly over the days and she constantly sounds like a purring cat. I have a throw up bowl in every room of my house and both Mady and I have gone threw so many clothes butI am finally caught up and where I need to be so everything is a lot smoother.

Comments

  1. oh my goodness! That sounds awful! I am so sorry! I really really hope they both get better soon!

    Also, your last couple posts were super cute! I'm glad you got to enjoy some of your cali trip!

    Love Emily

    ps let us know if we can do ANYTHING! I don't have much homework this week so if you would like dinner or anything, please let me know. Kiss Nate and Mady for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily!!! you don't even cook me dinner!!!! LOL
    You can cook me some dinner!!! LOL jajajaja
    jk

    Seriously let us know if you need something, a dinner whatever, so that Emily can prepare it for you! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. Thanks for offering dinner but I think we are all pretty contagious, even I got something from them. I don't want you guys to get sick either. Em, consider them kissed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts