4 Month old Mady

My sweet baby is now 4 months old Today! I took her to the doctor and had her check up and her vaccinations. It's kind of sad to see their little face look at you when they get their shots like you've just betrayed them. It always breaks my heart but I know that it is better than any disease they could get.

Her stats: Height = 25 1/2 inches 90-95 percentile
Weight = 14lbs 11 oz 75-90 percentile
Head = 40.4cm 25-50 percentile
She has totally discovered her feet and she is always playing with them or they are in her mouth. She seems to start teething, not getting teeth but the rubbing of the gums. She tries to chew on anything that is around her or in her hands. She has yet to roll over but I am in no hurry for her to become mobile. She adores Nathaniel and will always laugh at him no matter what. She is typically content on whatever is going on and is just a happy go lucky baby. She is always smiling or laughing. She brings so much joy and happiness in our lives that I am glad she chose us and we get to have her forever. She is blossoming into such a fun and happy nature baby and I look forward to all the time I have with her.





Comments

Popular Posts