Easter

I typically try to celebrate Easter on a Saturday with the Easter Bunny and then on Easter celebrate my savior. However, with the snowy crazy weather I didn't want to be out and about getting ready for the Easter Bunny and ended up doing just a little egg hunt early Sunday morning. Victor is also doing a new diet which I will post about later and so it was kind of hard to do anything candy wise or Easter Bunnyish. We then watched conference and it went pretty well with Nathaniel and then went to my Aunt's for Easter dinner and to catch bits and pieces of conference. It was nice to get together with family but once the meal started Victor had to leave because if his diet. It wasn't really the same when he was gone but Nathaniel did another egg hunt and of course played.








Comments

Popular Posts