The Elevator
We went to the library today and I had some books on hold and then of course when to get some hands stamped and to play in their little room. We had fun until we got back in the elevator and went back to the main floor and the doors opened and then I heard a yelp from below me. I looked down and found Nathaniel's fingers stuck in the elevator door. I had no idea you could get your fingers stuck in the middle of the door as it is opening. I had to put the carseat down and then I quickly and softly yanked out his fingers. I felt so bad and I am freaked out that that could easily happen again. If I didn't pull them out in time the door would get smaller as it went into the wall. I was so scared that his fingers were going to get severed or they were going to break. Luckily that didn't happen. I unfortunately learned a lesson about elevators and kids at the poor disposal of my son. After the incident we went to Jaxies and I let him play for a while and we had lunch which of course was super good. We also had to do grocery shopping at Wal-mart and I let him get a car. I felt so bad about his fingers I would have probably given him anything. Thank goodness he is young and can't abuse guilt yet.
These are just cute random pictures of my two cuties.



These are just cute random pictures of my two cuties.
yikes! I do not like elevators and things like it because I'm always scared of kids getting hurt around them. I'm glad Nathaniel was okay ;)
ReplyDeleteChuta!!! (yikes)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that he is okay.
Beautiful children! I have always had a fear of my hands getting stuck in the elevator. I am glad he is ok.
ReplyDelete