Halloween Party
The Cambridge Ward had a Primary Halloween Party. It was so cute. Nathaniel had so much fun and they had cute games and great prizes for the kids. They had a cake walk, bowling, bean bag toss, "fishing", knocking over cups and hot dogs. Each game was a little too long to Nathaniel so we were wandering to each game area verses staying in a group but it was a put together very well! Madyson was a fairy and the wings my sister-in-law found at the dollar store and the skirt was made in 5 minutes. I loved it and I am going to get her onzie she has on in the picture to my grandma to have a design on it. I made a cape for Nathaniel this afternoon but of course he would't wear it! Now I have no idea what to do for Halloween on Saturday. Argg!!! Last year was the same problem but now I don't know what to make him. I guess I will start searching!



Comments
Post a Comment